1. With a one inch circle punch , you can punch out a picture, scrap book paper, or any other clip art you want to print--the one inch diameter from the punch fits perfectly in the bottom of the cap! Use Mod Podge to glue to bottom of cap.
2. Add any embellishments you want. Be sure they are all mod podged or stuck on there well.
3. Using E-6000, glue a small magnet to the back of the bottle cap.
4. Place your bottle cap in a wax-paper lined cookie sheet.
5. Mix up a small amount of Enviro-Tex Lite--this is a resin that will dry hard and clear, and using a medicine dropper, pour a bit of the resin into your bottle cap. You can also use Diamond Glaze or Aileen's Paper Glaze or Triple Thickto add a clear coat into your bottle caps.
6. Cut up black trouser socks into strips, and stretch. Once stretched a bit they will curl up nicely to hide bad cutting..... loop a small washer into the center of your black strip, and you'll have the choker look. OR, purchase black leather cord to give you a longer length.
7. You can skip the necklace part and just use these for magnets. OR, skip the magnet and use them on your scrapbook pages!!!!
We are two stay-at-home moms with three kids each.Art and Soulis a monthly craft club designed to help busy mamas and ladies find time to explore their inner crafter. Here, we can pass on the projects to anyone--whether or not you can come to our get-togethers -- because we believeevery soul needs a little art!