ALTERED CLIP BOARDS
Brown clip boards with metal clip (Staples, Wal-Mart, Target, Office Depot)
Scrapbook paper of your choice
Any other stickers or embellishments of your choice
1. Cut your paper to size, according to the look you want to create. Mod podge the paper on the front, and if desired, the back of the clip board. You may want to cut squares, as above right, or strips, as above left. You may want to cover the entire surface with one paper--or tear the paper up and create a collage look. (TIP: you can also use photos! Use the actual photo, a color copy, or an image from a laser printer only).
2. At the top of the board, near the clip, cut your paper and mod podge up to the bottom. Also cut your paper to fit along each side of the clip--and if there's space, at the top. You can wrap your paper around the edges--or not!
3. Add any ribbon, stickers, or detailing to your clip board.
4. For the clip, cut ribbon into lengths, and loop it to go around the clip (create a loop, put ribbon around clip, then loop the two loose ends through your loop). Keep going to create the great look above.
5. For boys, you can skip the ribbon over the clip, of course!